Unique Hand Crafted Scrapbooks Tailored for Your Specific Occasion & Budget!

Monday, April 25, 2011

I LOVE Scrapbooks

Scrapbooking stared as a hobby, but quickly became one of my passions!  Scrapbooks are an excellent way to preserve memories, with a personal artistic flair!  I started Stellar Scrapbooks because I want others to enjoy the feeling of having their precious memories in a beautiful book they can feel proud to share.  Scrapbooking for some people, just isn't something they enjoy, have time to do, or find completely overwhelming.  However, the end product of a beautiful scrapbook is something almost everyone can appreciate.  After comments from friends, family, and strangers in craft stores I decided it was time to share my hobby with others. I want to create Stellar Scrapbooks for others with as little effort from the customer as possible.  Simply send me your pictures, memorabilia if you have it, complete a consultation with me in person, on the phone, or even through Skype.  I'll create a scrapbook the fits your needs and budget!  Email me to get started and check out my blog for examples of my previous scrapbooks,which will be updated as they become available!

No comments:

Post a Comment